Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Overheard Conversation: Enough is Enough

I heard this conversation between two male classmates a week ago during my English Literature class. However, I've changed it some so that it rhymes.


Enough is Enough

Man I don't know what's on the midterm, do you?
Hell if I know I think Chapters 1 and 2.
Oh naw! I ain't even study,
I think I'm gone hafta cheat.
You with me Buddy?
Nigga please I ain't tryna get beat
In my head by my mama if I get caught,
Besides what happened to the notes that you bought?
And the book and the workbook and all that other stuff
But...
Forget it my nig your luck is rough
Cause I ain't cheating today
Now is enough is enough.

1 comment:

Unknown said...


Do good to others so that others will do good to you. This is one of the things that we need to remember because not all things in the world is even. Visit my site for more information. Have a nice day.

triciajoy.com

www.triciajoy.com